The corporate world is afflicted with worry, anxiety and stress. These affect the quality of one’s business and relationships and exact a heavy toll on one’s health and wellbeing. For relief, people want to get away from work. They look forward to weekends, holidays and early retirement for their enjoyment, but work doesn’t have to be like this.
With a programme of Self-management you can be energetic, successful and relaxed at work — much like you are at play.
Self-management is the art of managing your actions, emotions and thoughts. When you can manage yourself, you can manage anything in life. You and those you lead will look forward to Monday mornings, not just Friday afternoons.
Features & Benefits
- Stress Management — presents optimum solutions to reduce stress.
- Creative Productivity — provides tools for ongoing energy and enthusiasm.
- Positive Success — delivers 3 unfailing ingredients for success.
- Ethical Business Codes — builds strength of character to withstand immoral practices.
- Significantly reduce worry, anxiety and stress.
- Increase efficiency, creativity and composure.
- Gain clear thinking and decision making skills.
- Get ahead with right choices and ethical behaviour.
- Enjoy your work as much as your play.
- Improve your personal and professional relationships.
Meredith Forder is a stress management consultant and happiness coach, who has spent over 25 years researching the ancient wisdom of Vedanta* and how it benefits modern life and living.
Innovative and revolutionary are words used to describe Meredith’s method of teaching. She presents clear insights into the cause of worry, anxiety, stress and depression and offers refreshing ways to overcome them.
* Vedanta is the ancient philosophy on life and living that originated in the Himalayas over 10,000 years ago.
If you would like to book Meredith for a Self-management programme: