The corporate world is afflicted with never-ending pressures, such as financial challenges, fluctuating markets, human resource management, shareholder expectations, changing consumer behaviour and so on. The list is endless.
All this can lead to worry, anxiety, fear, stress, addictions, depression and exhaustion. One’s performance at work, the success of the business and relationships, both personal and professional, are affected, exacting a heavy toll on one’s health and wellbeing.
For relief, people want to get away from work. They look forward to weekends, holidays and early retirement for their enjoyment, but work doesn’t have to be like this.
With a programme of self management you can be energetic, successful and relaxed at work—much like you are at play.
Self management is the art of managing your actions, emotions and thoughts. When you can manage yourself, you can manage anything in life. You and those you lead will look forward to Monday mornings, not just Friday afternoons.
Self Management Consultant
Meredith Forder is the founding director of the Vedanta Institute Perth. She is a philosopher and self management consultant, who has spent many years in India researching the ancient wisdom of Vedanta and how it benefits modern life and living.
Meredith offers the essence of Eastern philosophy to our Western society, bringing a balance between outer success and inner peace of mind.
Through her seminars and workshops she presents insights about our modern-day epidemics—stress, anxiety, fear, addictions and depression—and offers a refreshing way to overcome them.
Meredith has written numerous articles that have been featured in various Magazines. She has presented to many organisations including the UWA Business School, Rotary and WA Club. Meredith is a regular course presenter at the Integral Leadership Institute in Western Australia.
- Reduce Stress, Increase Productivity.
- Essence of True Leadership.
- Clear Thinking & Decision Making.
- Success with Contentment.
- Ethical Business Management.
- Effective Work-Life Balance.
- Solutions to reduce fear, anxiety & stress.
- Develop clear thinking & decision making skills.
- Tools for ongoing energy, creativity and enthusiasm.
- Elements for continued success and happiness.
- Significantly reduce fear, anxiety & stress.
- Increase creativity and productivity.
- Gain clear thinking & decision making skills.
- Improve your relationships.
- Increase your success & happiness.
If you would like to book Meredith for your next meeting or conference: