Happiness is an effect of the choices we make. If we make wrong choices, we suffer. If we make right choices, then we will prosper and be happy. — Meredith Forder, Course Director
Choices have Consequences
Learn how to make the right choices for a successful and happy life.
What do we want for our future generation? We want them to be happy, right? We want them to be fulfilled, confident, kind and caring. At the same time we want them to be mentally strong, to think for themselves and make the right decisions in life.
The Happiness Choice is a tailored programme for parents, teachers and students on how to make the right choices in life to bring about a successful and happy future for all.
- Significantly reduce worry, anxiety, anger, fear, stress and depression.
- Increase composure, clarity and contentment.
- Understand the difference between mind, intellect and intelligence.
- Gain clear thinking and decision making skills.
- Boost happiness with right choices and ethical behaviour.
- Improve your relationships.
What Parents Say
Meredith Forder is a philosopher, Self-management consultant and happiness coach, who has spent over 25 years researching the ancient wisdom of Vedanta* and how it benefits modern life and living.
Innovative and revolutionary are words used to describe Meredith’s method of teaching. She presents clear insights into the cause of worry, anxiety, stress and depression and offers refreshing ways to overcome them.
* Vedanta is the ancient philosophy on life and living that originated in the Himalayas over 10,000 years ago.
If you would like to book Meredith to speak at your school: