Happiness is a result of the choices we make. Make wrong choices and you will suffer. Make right choices and you will prosper and be happy. — Meredith Forder
Choices have Consequences
Learn how to make the right choices for a successful and happy life.
What do you want for your children? You want them to be happy, right? You want them to be fulfilled, confident, kind and caring. At the same time you want them to be mentally strong, to think for themselves and make clear, rational decisions.
The Happiness Choice is a practical workshop for parents, teachers and students on how to make the right choices in life to bring about greater success and happiness. This workshop is complimented by an optional follow-up course.
- Significantly reduce worry, anxiety, fear & stress.
- Increase composure, clarity and contentment.
- Understand the difference between mind, intellect and intelligence.
- Gain clear thinking and decision making skills.
- Boost happiness with right choices and ethical behaviour.
- Improve your relationships.
What Parents Say
Meredith Forder is a philosopher, Self-management consultant and happiness expert, who has spent over 25 years researching the ancient wisdom of Vedanta* and how it benefits modern life and living.
Innovative and revolutionary are words used to describe Meredith’s method of teaching. She presents clear insights into the cause of worry, anxiety, stress and depression and offers refreshing ways to overcome them.
* Vedanta is the ancient philosophy on life and living that originated in the Himalayas over 10,000 years ago.
If you would like to book Meredith to speak at your school: