The corporate world is afflicted with worry, anxiety and stress. These affect the quality of one’s business and relationships and exact a heavy toll on one’s health and wellbeing. For relief, people want to get away from work. They look forward to weekends, holidays and early retirement for their enjoyment, but work doesn’t have to be like this.
With a programme of Self-management you can be energetic, successful and relaxed at work — much like you are at play.
Self-management is the art of managing your actions, emotions and thoughts. When you can manage yourself, you can manage anything in life. You and those you lead will look forward to Monday mornings, not just Friday afternoons.
Topics & Benefits
- Reduce Stress, Increase Success.
- TGIM — Thank God It’s Monday!
- Ethical Business Management.
- Clear Thinking and Decision Making.
- Self Management
- Authentic Leadership
- Effective Work-Life Balance.
- Significantly reduce worry, anxiety, fear & stress.
- Increase efficiency & create more time.
- Gain clear thinking and decision making skills.
- Achieve true wealth with right choices and ethical behaviour.
- Enjoy your work as much as your play.
- Improve your personal and professional relationships.
Meredith Forder is a philosopher, Self-management consultant and happiness expert, who has spent over 25 years researching the ancient wisdom of Vedanta* and how it benefits modern life and living.
Innovative and revolutionary are words used to describe Meredith’s method of teaching. She presents clear insights into the cause of worry, anxiety, stress and depression and offers refreshing ways to overcome them.
* Vedanta is the ancient philosophy on life and living that originated in the Himalayas over 10,000 years ago.
If you would like to book Meredith for a Self-management programme: