The practice of Vedanta reduces worry, anxiety, fear, stress and depression making you clear, efficient and peaceful. Moreover, Vedanta provides knowledge that enables you to handle life’s challenges and changes with dignity and composure.
“According to Vedanta, there are only two symptoms of enlightenment: The first symptom is that you stop worrying. Things don’t bother you anymore. You become light-hearted and full of joy. The second symptom is that you encounter more and more meaningful coincidences in your life, more and more synchronicities. And this accelerates to the point where you actually experience the miraculous.” – Deepak Chopra
Who should attend?
Rational thinkers who want to learn how to improve their quality of life.
What to Expect
- This class is ongoing. It is well-established and slightly on the advanced side. However newcomers are welcome.
- The class is a self development class based on Vedanta; an ancient philosophy that focuses on removing the ‘i’ or ego and realising the Buddha within.
- Each week is different with a different topic. Please be aware that knowledge shared in the class is an ocean and what you collect from one class is just a drop in that ocean.
- Registration is essential. Click here to register.
- Newcomers come along for FREE. Otherwise a donation is suggested.
- Kindly arrive by 6.20pm. Doors close at 6.30pm.
- You are welcome to arrive early, enjoy a walk and take in the magnificent view. Or stay in the gardens after the class and continue the conversation.
What Class Members Say
Meredith Forder is a philosopher, self-management consultant and happiness coach who presents insights about our modern-day epidemics — stress, anxiety, fear, addictions, divorce and depression — and provides a refreshing way to overcome them.
Where & When
Kindly arrive by 6.20pm.
Murray House, Heathcote, 58 Duncraig Road, Applecross WA.
From the Heathcote carpark, we will be in the second room of the first building on the east side. Entry is via the door near the outdoor tables on the east side.
Find us on Facebook
Newcomers come along for FREE
Otherwise by suggested donation.
Vedanta Self ManagementRegister Now