The corporate world is afflicted with never-ending pressures, such as financial challenges, fluctuating markets, human resource management, shareholder expectations, changing consumer behaviour and so on. The list is endless.
All this can lead to worry, anxiety, fear, stress, addictions, depression and exhaustion. One’s performance at work, the success of the business and relationships, both personal and professional, are affected, exacting a heavy toll on one’s health and wellbeing.
For relief, people want to get away from work. They look forward to weekends, holidays and early retirement for their enjoyment, but work doesn’t have to be like this.
With a programme of self management you can be energetic, successful and relaxed at work—much like you are at play.
Self management is the art of managing your actions, emotions and thoughts. When you can manage yourself, you can manage anything in life. You and those you lead will look forward to Monday mornings, not just Friday afternoons.
• Solutions to reduce worry, anxiety & stress.
• Tools for ongoing creativity and enthusiasm.
• Qualities of true leadership.
• Unfailing ingredients for success.
• Ethical business practices.
• Effective Work-Life Balance.
• Significantly reduce worry, anxiety & stress.
• Increase creativity and productivity.
• Gain clear thinking and decision making skills.
• Improve your relationships.
• Gain effective work-life balance.
Today Meredith offers the essence of Eastern philosophy to our Western society, bringing a balance between outer success and inner peace of mind.
Do you have a question?